Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project 6, C4K October Summary

My first C4K comment for October was Alex in Mrs. Jackin's fifth grade class. Alex's blog was about his grandpa, who he calls Wampy. In his blog he described his favorite memories are when Alex and his Grandfather go out for ice cream. Alex also mentioned that he enjoys his video chat with his grandfather. I think it is really great to have good memories to share with others. For my second C4K I posted a comment on Aly's blog in Ms. Naugle's class. Aly's blog was about helping an younger student on Dot Day. She helped the student with her dot project and played twister. My third comment was to Ariana in the Pt. England School, who wrote about studying maps in class. Ariana's post was about her slide project on reading maps and how much she enjoyed doing the project. In elementary school I remember studying maps and how fun they were, but without google slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment