Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blog 5 Part 2

I have learned a lot about Personal Learning Networks.  I now use TwitterSymbalooPinterest, and Padlet for my Personal Learning Network. I hope in the future these sites will help me along my path to becoming a teacher. Symbaloo helps me organize my projects and materials; Pinterest helps me to gather important information together; Padlet lets me work on projects with other people and with Twitter I learn new viewpoints and information. I may not be using Twitter as much as I would like right now, but I am planning on expanding my social network. At the beginning of the semester I knew nothing of Personal Learning Network, now it all makes sense and I hope that it keeps growing. I believe different sites will appear along the way and I will explore them to gain greater knowledge to benefit my students.  Learning is a part of life, it is exciting and refreshing, so I will never stop learning. I will use my knowledge that I gained from this class to help improve my teaching and learning style.



No comments:

Post a Comment