Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K November Summary

My First C4K for November
I read a post by Jacob in Mrs. Myers 8th grade class. Jacob wrote a blog post about product design, where he shows two videos on how to make a small container out of juice bottle caps. In the first video How to Make a Soda Cap Container, a person could make a container to store stuff in for survival.  In the second video Make a "Matchless" Survival Fire Kit showed us how to make a matchless fire starter stored in the Soda Cap Container. I feel these are two really good videos for when you go camping.

Second C4K for November

For my second C4K I read a post by Danielle, who is in Mrs. DeBuhr's 8th grade language class at Kingsland High School. Danielle wrote about blogging for the first time and how she carefully proof reads her blogs before she post them.  When she first found out she had to write a blog she felt "stupefied" now she feels "tranquil".  Reading her blog I feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment